Litigation representation is possible in the Superior Courts (Civil/Criminal)*
– Magistrates’ Courts (Civil/Criminal);
– Small Claims Tribunal;
– Rent Regulation Board, Agricultural;
– Leases Board;
– Board of Special Commissioners;
– Land Arbitration Tribunal;
– Planning Appeals Board;
– Planning Authority: Development Control Commission/Main Board;
– Social Services Appeals (Umpire).
* The Superior Courts of malta consist of: The Civil Court First Hall; The Civil Court Second Hall; The Court of Appeal (Civil Jurisdiction) ; the Criminal Court; the Court of Criminal Appeal; the Constitutional Court.